Antique Atlas: A useful Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1 / 1.16.5, which adds to the game a new handy map in the style of an atlas. It will appear as a book with the ability to expand and even draw on it, leave marks, and so on. The map will be generated based on your location. A stem on the map will indicate your location at this time.
What’s so interesting about it?
In addition, the full map will store all the places you visited. To move and view the map in other areas, drag the fields with the mouse or by pressing the arrow buttons on the keyboard. Use the mouse wheel to zoom in and out on the map. You can save the map to your computer at any time in (.png) format.
Installation of Antique Atlas Mod
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API e Fabric modloader
- Download and install the API Forge
- Download and install Cotton library (For Minecraft 1.14+)
- download and install Architecture API + Cloth Config API
- Download Antique Atlas Mod (versions selected below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Menu Mod
Antique Atlas Mod
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2 + 1.7.10
Author: Hunternif | Source page: CurseForge