Annahstas Beastrinia Resource Pack for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 was made specifically for Minecraft Pixelmon and includes numerous high quality textures. You have a 32 × 32 decision on this useful resource pack. It was developed by Annahstas.
This useful resource pack is based primarily on Pokemon artwork and its distinctive type. In case you like to play a useful Pokemon style resource pack, this is ideal for you. It has very detailed textures and Pokemon themed blocks that make this useful feature pack stand out. It has a low resolution of 32 × 32 and any normal PC can run this useful feature pack without having any point.
Features of the Annahstas Beastrinia resource pack:
- Luxury seed packets have been added.
- New diamond and gold instruments.
- Armor objects and fashions were added.
- Improved iron sword and iron ax.
- Enhanced objects in All meals.
- Stone Sword and Wooden Sword were added.
- New farmland and wheat.
- New Redstone torch.
- Brown Mushroom and Crimson Mushroom were added.
- Chicken without improved cooking and cooked chicken.
- High mycelium was added.
- Prismarine and Prismarine brick were added.
Annahstas Beastrinia Resource / Textures Package Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Download links for the Annahstas Beastrinia resource pack
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: Filmjolk and annnahstas | Source link: CurseForge
A post Annahstas Beastrinia 1.17 / 1.16.5 Resource Pack 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared in PackMods.