Rainbow Animated PvP Resource Pack for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 you can have a unique object, but nevertheless the regular game in this sport. You have an excessive 64 × 64 decision on this useful resource pack. This useful resource pack recently started about two months ago in the past and has gained some reputation ever since. It has grown to be very fashionable among the neighborhood among participants. It was developed by Blazik3n.
This useful resource pack can have custom textures with animated textures in this sport. You should even have a unique weapon that can change your animated colors in this useful feature pack. You will have shining weapons that can make a leap attributable to your excellence. You may also have a very excessive FPS in which case you will have to use OptiFine with this useful feature pack. The included animated objects will likely be diamond sword and diamond ax. Many frequent changes will come within the latest updates quickly.
Rainbow Animated PvP Resource Pack Change Log:
- New source and instruments.
- Modified instruments will likely be pink.
- Diamond sword held and beaked.
- Improved swords and low fireplace.
- Custom textures and rainbow have been added.
- New mobs and actions.
- Animals and armor were added.
Rainbow PvP / Texture Pack Animated Resource Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Animated Rainbow resource pack download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: Blazik3n | Source link: PlanetMinecraft