Animal Crossing Resource Pack for 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is a resource pack with simplistic and reasonable themes. It would convey an ordinary 32 × 32 decision on this resource package. This resource pack started a couple of weeks ago. Only 20% has been completed and will probably be completed quickly. It was built by NickRider.
This resource pack isn’t going to change every thing in your Minecraft world, but it will try to make your terrain look detailed, colorful, and simplistic at the same time. It would convey a default theme of simplistic textures, however it will try to turn them into detailed and reasonable textures and articles for this game. Many gadgets, animals and sky will feel really cozy, vibrant and pleasant.
Animal Crossing Resource Pack Update Records for 1.16.5 / 1.15.2:
- New snow and sand.
- Water and Sun were added.
- Fixed grass and grass blocks.
- Improved gravel and stone.
- Moon and Welfare to the day.
- Dust and stump fixed.
- Background and field music were added.
- New doors and branches.
- Improved stone ax and fancy ax.
- Updated cobblestone and wood planks.
- Shovel a day and Shovel a diamond.
Guide to installing resource packs and textures for animals
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Animal Crossing resource pack download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: Nick Rider | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
A post Animal Crossing 1.16.5 Resource Pack 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 (32x) first appeared in PackMods.