Amethyst PvP Resource Pack for 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 you could have various types of weapons and swords in this game. It will stream a low 16 × 16 resolution, you can possibly run this game on any computer system as long as you have a good FPS. This useful resource package started about three years ago, it was only 100% done, but we would receive changes within the latest updates quickly. It was built by Colbb.
This useful resource pack could have weapons, swords that will likely be upgraded to make it look higher for the participant versus participant (PvP). Swords are probably not long, but they are probably short and of the highest quality. The GUI and cross hair have been designed to combine with PvP modes. New options have been added that will likely be customized in the sky, menu, and particles. All animations and textures are likely to be continuously improved.
Amethyst PvP resource pack update logs for 1.16.5 / 1.15.2:
- Swords and animals were added.
- New weapons and GUI.
- Fixed artwork and stock.
- Improved grass and water.
- Sky and Moon a day.
- Textures and objects were added.
- Improved mobs and armor.
Amethyst Resource Pack / Texture Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Amethyst resource pack download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: Colbb | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
A post Amethyst PvP Resource Pack 1.16.5 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 (16x) first appeared in PackMods.