AgirCraft resource pack for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is a bright, colorful and life-like useful resource pack. This useful resource pack started about three years ago and has been continuously updated, but it certainly isn’t over yet. It is available in a 64 × 64 resolution on this useful resource pack. This useful resource pack was developed by Teimy.
This useful resource pack has a wide variety of work in progress, but in the future many problems can be added that include custom fonts, textures for the sky, and GUI, Mobs can also have their own textures. It will even have textures for particles and will also help many mods quickly. Also, you will have some new resolution like 128 × 128 and 32 × 32. Each block can be textured along with objects, mobs and different issues.
AgirCraft Resource Pack Change Log:
- Updated work table for each side.
- Terrain and Sky have been added.
- Water and bushes were added.
- New mobs and blocks.
- Mounted oak plant and grass cover.
- Ice and iron bar textures were added.
- Water lily and gray textures have been added.
- New clay and base textures.
- Improved particles and torch.
AgirCraft Resource / Textures Package Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
AgirCraft resource pack download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: Temy | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
A post AgirCraft 1.17 / 1.16.5 Resource Pack 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared in PackMods.