Affinity HD Resource Pack for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is a semi-realistic useful resource pack. Your gaming experience will reach a new stage with this useful resource pack. It was developed by ethernity4ever.
In this useful resource pack you should make every block of this sport look good and the blocks will have an over-definition that never. In addition, you will enjoy a beautiful night view of your buildings. This useful feature pack is ideal for all types of game mods. It is the first modular useful feature pack of all time and has a few completely different modules. Each module incorporates completely different textures from the layout. When you place all the modules collectively, you will have a whole package.
Affinity HD Resource Pack Update Logs:
- Modified Dutch bricks.
- Added Double Grass
- Lava movement and modified lava.
- Some new weapons have been added.
- Modified clean diorite.
- The lack of doors was added.
- Lime was added.
- Modified Soulsand.
- An iron trap was added.
Affinity HD Resource / Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Affinity HD feature pack download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: Noctris | Source link: PlanetMinecraft