Accent Resource Pack for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is a default and simplistic style resource pack. It has a low resolution of 64 × 64 in this feature pack. This resource pack started seven years ago in the past and has been completed 100%. It was developed by Tenuto_.
This resource pack will use colors that can only be obtained in the default textures. You should try to make your default textures a little brighter while the light and bright ones. The armor will be renewed to make it look bright and simple. The work will be improved to make it look taller. The rain will pour into the straight strokes and the snow will be on the grid. The source may have the next decision even further. The graphical consumer interface will be simplified and will have a theme according to the resource package.
Accent resource package change log for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2:
- Iron Golem and improved shrubs.
- Banners and shields mounted.
- Updated Spawning and Stone Cutter.
- Lantern and Jigsaw were added.
- New Pillager and Ravager.
- The blast furnace and the smoker were added.
- New particles and dolphin.
Accent Resource Pack / Texture Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Accent resource pack download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: Tenuto_ | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
A post Accent Resource Pack 1.17 / 1.16.5 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared in PackMods.