Absolution resource pack for 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is a practical resource-themed resource pack. It is available in a single resolution of 16 × 16, 32 × 32, 64 × 64 and 128 × 128. This useful resource pack was developed by ERrnesST.
This useful feature pack has no specific type because it has mix between sensitive cartoons and something fantastic. It has a very detailed texture and blocks and each tone will match the theme mix. It will change almost every texture of your Minecraft world while along with mobs, menus and trivia. It is available in a normal resolution of 16 × 16 to 128 × 128 and can play with any computer system as you wish.
Features of the Absolution resource pack:
- New Grass block and Podzol block.
- Improved regular maps for gravel.
- New craft bench without instruments.
- The Comparator and Repeater blocks have been added.
- New animated water circulates.
- New fundamental doors they want.
- Improved stone brick blocks and mossy stone brick.
Absolution Resource / Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Absolution feature pack download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: ERrnesST | Source link: CurseForge
A post Absolution 1.16.5 Resource Pack 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared in PackMods.