A new realism resource pack for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is a 32 × 32 Useful Resource Pack decision and you can also use this alternative in the default textures. It was developed by Mythra13.
This useful resource pack also helps some high-end graphics mods in which you can only see the decision 512 × 512, 256 × 256 Useful Resource Pack. As you use mod shaders with this useful feature pack, you’ll notice what it has to tell you. The textures of this useful resource pack have been improved. This useful feature pack is definitely a value download and if you are bored along with your obsolete Minecraft it seems to be what you have just had for a few years.
A new resource pack update log:
- New flowers and some new types of stone.
- Zombies, vines and spiders were added.
- Excessive new decision clock.
- Improved graphical user interface and malicious path.
- Andesite and darker darkness were added.
- New rain, snow and massive oak leaves.
Installation guide for a new realism feature / texture pack
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
A New Resource Pack for Realism Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: Mythra13 | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
A post A new realism 1.17 / 1.16.5 Resource pack 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared in PackMods.