A digital history resource pack for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is a useful resource pack with medieval and fantasy theme. You have a 32 × 32 decision on this useful resource pack. This useful resource pack was designed by DigitalSquirrelYT.
In this useful resource pack you have some very well built buildings and it has a good quality of textures. However, it is not an over-defining Useful Resource Pack. Make use of some extraordinarily vibrant color palettes and if you mix with medieval style textures you should have a tremendous visible experience. It has some work in progress, but it is done at 60% but.
A Digital History Resource Pack Change Log:
- Data guide added
- Modified oven.
- The body of the merchandise was added.
- Modified Slime block.
- Iron armor textures have been added.
- Modified diamond sword.
- Sheep and rooster were added.
- The spectral arrow was added.
- Grass Prime modified.
Installation guide for a digital history resource / texture pack
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
A Digital History Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: DigitalSquirrelYT | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
A post A digital story 1.17 / 1.16.5 Resource pack 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared in PackMods.