8-bit Craft 2 resource pack for 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is a brilliant and simplistic 3D style useful resource pack. It would convey a low 16 × 16 decision for the objects and textures in this useful resource pack. This useful resource package started about eight months in the past and has been completed 100%. It was built by DTobik.
This useful feature pack will enhance the unique vanilla textures, after which you will place them in the final 8 × 8 decision. It would also feature a very high quality of fancy blocks with the objects. Plus, you’ll get 3D fashions for blocks and rails. I would also try to improve the default vanilla textures, then improve them to make them simpler and brighter. Bound textures have been added for grass and grass panels that may require OptiFine. The stained glass windows will probably arrive soon.
8bitCraft 2 resource pack update logs for 1.16.5 / 1.15.2:
- Objects and textures have been added.
- Improved sky and moon.
- Mounted animals and boards.
- Strider and Merchandise textures have been added.
- 3D assembled objects and Diamond software.
- Improved iron and gold instruments.
- Updated wooden instruments and Netherite armor.
8-bitCraft 2 Resource / Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
8-bit Craft 2 resource pack download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2
Credit: dTobik | Source link: CurseForge
A post 8-bitCraft 2 (1.16.5) Resource Pack 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 first appeared in PackMods.