3D Fire Emblem is a data package for Minecraft 1.16.5 / 1.15.2, which adds several new weapons to the game. What exactly are these weapons? The fact is that extremely detailed and detailed swords will now appear. Real tools for the mass murder of enemies. Seeing such a weapon, everyone will be afraid of its owner. By the way, in the future the author plans to expand the data package with other melee weapons. Stay tuned for updates.
- A total of three swords were added. Each one is made in “3D” style, which means an extremely high level of detail and workmanship.
- Currently, swords can only be obtained using special commands, which can be obtained using the “/ help” command.
3D Emblem / Texture Package Resource Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
3D Fire Emblem resource pack download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2
A post Fire Emblem 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 3D Resource Pack (new sword textures) first appeared in PackMods.