CreatorCraft 3D Resource Pack for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is a sensible themed useful resource pack. You have a 16 × 16 decision on this useful resource pack. It was developed by creatorLabs.
This useful feature pack has many blocks that have 3D add-ons and that also makes them look a little more real. It has common vanilla textures of the 16 × 16 decision, however it has been improved in a 3D model. In this useful feature pack, the cobblestone texture allows players to add additional polygons. It has a modified 3D mannequin with additional details, and yet the trash has a flat 3D mannequin. Each merchandise also has its own personal 3D mannequin in this useful resource pack. Block textures and gadgets are made in a default pattern and have a smoother pattern to make them look like a better decision.
Features of the 3D CreatorCraft resource pack:
- Slime and Snow block added.
- New Prismarine and Emerald block.
- New powered lane.
- A dispenser and a craft table were added.
- The Stone button and the Jungle button have been added.
- New stripped registry blocks.
- A 3D mannequin for andesite and pink sand has been added.
CreatorCraft 3D Resource / Textures Package Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
3D CreatorCraft resource pack download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: creatorLabs | Source link: CurseForge
A post CreatorCraft 1.17 / 1.16.5 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 3D Resource Pack first appeared in PackMods.